Shivers, Spine Tickle

IAntDemo

xxcobraxx
Just unreal, Legend, makes it sound as if your their, turn your speakers up, be patient, listen to all of it, and you'll see its amazing, how he makes it, how he does it, just pure master at his work, he does do me proud, here is the world best trance dj:

At the start you chill listen, be patient

At 1:40 you start to jump a little
At 1:55 you nod your head
At 2:08 you start moving at a ryhem
At 04:40 Your spine tickles
At: 06:26 Your up your off your raving your going mad !!! thats me the concert if it was this song!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GYqFRSXPmV0&feature=related

tiesto FTW!

Yeah DJ Tiesto is amazing. I have one of his Live DVD's of his first real album.
This new one isn't as good I don't think

I've had the bass on this album though on full bass, with my Logitech's at one time :p

I really want to learn to DJ, like Beatmatch and that, but I wouldn't know where to start. If I ever got a set at home for example, I wouldn't know what to buy in terms of records to get started. It'd cost a bomb, I know that much

ummmm i didnt know there was actually people out there who would pay to see a DJ in concert

ummmm i didnt know there was actually people out there who would pay to see a DJ in concert

Big name DJ's like tiesto bring in big crowds, I've payed 80$ for tickets to see Offer Nissim (but that was new years). Usually you pay no more than 50$ for a world class DJ (50$ for Paul Van Dyk).

Of course DJ-Chris would be a thread like this.

But yeah, Tiesto is pretty cool.

Back
Top Bottom