Shipping is Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
woah, 7.4gb raptors. yeah cause thats enough space for all my games and os..........................................

also is the phenom x4900 even out? lol?

scam??

or they are selling Manfacturing samples of it.... thats ILLEGAL, we could sue them!!

and lol at the 7.4gb Raptor, I think thats a typo, its supposed to be 74gb, because the smallest Raptor is 36.6gb, and 7.4gb is very little space even for Vern :D

scam??

or they are selling Manfacturing samples of it.... thats ILLEGAL, we could sue them!!

and lol at the 7.4gb Raptor, I think thats a typo, its supposed to be 74gb, because the smallest Raptor is 36.6gb, and 7.4gb is very little space even for Vern :D

ROFL!!!! :) and, if you add up all the parts that's about $5,800 in profit. Sheesh! But then, shipping is free so that makes up for it since it's being shipped from alpha centari where these idiots have their store!!

I don't understand why these is still funny, type in "super computer" in eBay and have a laugh if you crave for more, as for me, I just don't care anymore, making fun of it on here won't help the average consumer anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom