sheesh,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke

Golden Master
well when I was 11 i had a hernia. I had surgery and couldn't walk for a month. Well yesterday i was moving some couches for my folks and i pulled something in my lag/crotch area. Now it is hurting right where i had the surgery. I'm hoping to god that i don't have another hernia. I'm going to a clinic in a few days and if i need to I'll get an ultra sound scheduled....

This week is turning out very bad...:(

Re: my god,

lmao, ok why am i spelling leg with an a, lol thats the third time.

And i hurt my leg rock climbing years ago, and this isn't really my leg, it is more the crotch area, but the pain goes down my leg a bit.

man ive also had the worst week this year this week too. just a bad week for everyone all around lol

I hope everything goes well for you man...

I know how you must feel.. I have to have surgery soon myself.. Hopefully you won't have to. I doubt you will need surgery. Like one time I thought I was having a problem and I had a rash over a spot that hurt and I could hardly walk... It turns out that the rash was over a "lymph node" and it became swolen.. some simple medicine fixed me right up in 2 weeks.

thanks...i really hope that is the case stealth but the pain is in the exact same place before when i had the first operation, that has me nervous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom