ShamWow Guy Arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shut up! D: STOP MAKING FUN OF MY DISABILITY!

Lmao. I think it was actually you who distracted me. I can't remember. I shake my fist at you!

Pssh...only A.D.D. That is nothing. try being with A.D.H.D. :p

I have that and i still manage to keep my attention longer than 1 second.

Ohhh shiny....ohhh noise.....ohhh shiny....ohh noise.....ohhh shiny....

Lmao, I don't stick much stock in A.D.H.D anymore since that's all they diagnose now. Nevermind that kids are already hyper or anything...nah, that's not it...

Don't worry Mak, I'm in the same boat, it's just that I'm too lazy to be overly hyper anymore. :p

Lmao, I don't stick much stock in A.D.H.D anymore since that's all they diagnose now. Nevermind that kids are already hyper or anything...nah, that's not it...

Don't worry Mak, I'm in the same boat, it's just that I'm too lazy to be overly hyper anymore. :p

Not true. My nephew was diagnosed with just A.D.D. but i am A.D.H.D. cause i am so hyper. :p

I mean for someone to go over 20 hours everyday and not have that crash day where they sleep for 18+ hours.

There is rarely a time where i get more than 4 hours of sleep. If i do happen to get 5 or more hours i am completely useless. Get migraines and my body ackes. My high blood pressue is also a factor in this cause i am constantly moving around. I barely sit still. Even when on the PC.

I am always adjusting and moving my chair around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom