Sex with dead deer not illegal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enterpriser said:
Does anyone else think this guy did this just to show people that he found a loophole in the local laws of sex with animals?

No... he had sex with a dead animal! I doubt he would do that to show off a loophole.

Really there should be no crime since it can't be cruelty because it's already dead. Not saying that I support animal necrophiliacs but as far as I know there aren't any laws against abuse to animal cadavers.

WOW. thats ****ed up, im guessing he was a virgin and wanted some experiance in his life. u must me really ****ed in the head to do something disgusting like that!

Enterpriser said:
Does anyone else think this guy did this just to show people that he found a loophole in the local laws of sex with animals?

I seriously doubt he's that smart. Probably so pathetic it's the only way he could get any. His own hand rejected him I bet.

Just think, after he finishes having sex with the deer, he can hack it up and toss it on the grill. Venison is pretty good... I don't know about sexually abused dead deer... but free range deer makes nice steaks.

lol if he wants to have sex with a dead deer i dont see what the prob is. (in no way am i saying that its ok to do that to a living or dead animal) hes not hurting anyone but himself, anouther reason why i think the gov is oversteping its boundrys BADLY. laws are getting rediculous, but we cant discuss politics so ill stop there..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom