SETI make's alien contact?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shumway

Fully Optimized
According to Dr. Steven Greer, yes, SETI has received multiple extraterrestrial signals. This news he says, is confirmed by senior employees within the SETI program.

This is what Greer had to say at a recent Exopolitics Conference:

"We have confirmation - and I'm not going to give the name yet because we are trying to coax this guy out of the closet - but one of the senior people in the SETI project, which is the Carl Sagan Search for Extraterrestrial project, has confirmed to the Disclosure Project that they have received multiple extraterrestrial signals," Greer said.

"but that now they are getting external human, probably NRO or NSA jamming of those signals and they are getting very frustrated. "

Greer continued, "The question is why hasn't the SETI project, funded by Paul Alan the co-founder of Microsoft, come forward with this information? I'm a little uncomfortable even mentioning this, except for the fact that the public needs to know that this effort, which has received a great deal of mainstream media attention, has actually confirmed to us from two inside sources that they have received extraterrestrial signals and have confirmed them as being extraterrestrial and that they have become increasing in frequency and number."

Dr. Steven Greer is head of the the Disclosure Project, a non-profit organization with almost now 500 former military, intelligence, and government employees who go on record about their various experiences with aliens and alien technology.

Since the National Press Conference of 2001, viewed by millions of people across the globe, Steven Greer has been referred to as the authority on the truth about extraterrestrials.

For Greer to come out and make a statement of this magnitude, something is defiantly up. We will wait patiently to see whether or not these SETI insiders take the stage and become whistle blowers for this monumental secret.

Funny how he doesnt acknowledge how the signals might be somethign else. maybe some cosmic even happened that sent out a frequency that theyre looking for. I guess he just wants to meet the aliens.....

cosmic events send out signals all the time, pulsars for one thing. stars another.......but i doubt its smart to jump to conclusion. it could be anything that could have happened that sent out some kind of unknown signal that has not been detected before by our former technologies, but now we do detect it, and just dunno wat it is.

YES ALIENS EXIST.

If you think that Earth is the ONLY existing planet with life, then you are simply INSANE. The universe is infinitly big, and therefore the chances of there being another planet with life on it IS INFINIT.

The General said:
YES ALIENS EXIST.

If you think that Earth is the ONLY existing planet with life, then you are simply INSANE. The universe is infinitly big, and therefore the chances of there being another planet with life on it IS INFINIT.

lol, dude, no one is saying they dont. were just trying to figure out how this guy Greer can sit there and tell us that these signals are 100%, postively, and without fail, from an extraterrestial life form.

There is a chance it is all false, but I am sure that there still trying to prove that it is an ET... But there is also a chance that it is an ET sending out that signal, and certain things in space cause certain signals, and there usualy static...

I'm not sure that the universe is infinitly large, and I doubt you are either, you'd have to ask someone with a physics degree and even then there's no way of telling if they are forsure right or not.

However I seriously doubt that humans will ever make contact with another form of life considering how far away everything is. I mean it takes 4 lightyears to get to the closest star to earth, so even on the small chance that something lived around there we'd never see them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom