Server to buy from a decent provider

Stein

In Runtime
Servers from kvchosting.net and hostround.com are attractive for me and I wonder which way I should go and why?

Of course, you yourself must be clear about why and what you need. Just as long as you don't know what you really need, nobody can help you in any way.
What exactly and for which services you need it for, that's the first thing you need to figure out. Only when you know exactly what you need, you can start looking at servers and looking for suitable offers.
But in general, it is very difficult to find one that is not just a scam. Virtually all of the ones that promote themselves all the time are set up entirely for the sole purpose of fraud. So, if you have something important to do, be very careful and always keep important information and data backed up outside of any server.
I have been dealing with them myself for almost 20 years and quite a few times I have lost absolutely everything that was stored on the servers.
P.S. One important thing is that it would be possible to receive support and feedback outside the server, i.e. not only feedback related to the server, such as a support ticket and an email based on the same server.
And one more thing - never use (host) a domain on the same server where you host your website and files. So those who offer you to transfer your domain or your domain to their server are extremely risky. Let the domain and site and also maybe the files are hosted in different servers, then you will not lost everything at once.

Back
Top Bottom