Server situation

David Lindon

Golden Master
Ok I've tweaked a few things on the server and cleaned a few things out so it should be more reliable now (It seems a little faster for me so hopefully it will stay that way)

I am still looking at the possibility of server upgrades aswell

David Lindon said:
Ok I've tweaked a few things on the server and cleaned a few things out so it should be more reliable now (It seems a little faster for me so hopefully it will stay that way)

Yay. I still have problems though. I made a thread than it shows the error go back and it shows the error with a diffrent title.

Yeah, ive noticed its been working a bit better. Not great, because I keep getting those errors. But I have to say much less, so its much tolerable :D

mark thorpe said:
no errors here.. but i didnt get any before
Its been weird. I Submit the post or thread wait 20seconds and click on "Computer Forums" (the link) and the post has been posted or the thread.

David Lindon said:

David, Thank you very much :) as always I greatly appreciate all of the work you put in to the forum

The thing I have seen right on spot is the logo. The timeouts are still severe, so I won't post threads.

lhuser, it must be something to do with your internet supply or something.. ive just posted a new thread, no problem.. i get the very occasional timeout, but that does not happen very often at all (and only when im running bitlord in the background) but other than that, this site is almost always fast, with no problems for me..

Back
Top Bottom