Serious Help needed ASAP by ADMIN or Mods.

Spud1200

Fully Optimized
So right now I'm at home and will be for the rest of the night and I'm picking up on my Wireless Headphones a Conversation between People of a very "X" rated nature.

I'm not sure if its someones Mobile \ Cell Phone or a Wireless Land line as in a Cordless handset. I know one thing they sound old and its freaking me the F*** out.

How do I stop it. I have three Bands on my Wireless Headphones and one is static, the other is being fed by the PC and the other are thees F***ers.

Seriously any Mods or Admin HELP Please..

Why would this.. require help from admins or mods?
I was wondering the same thing...lol.

Can you tell me how to stop it please. No way I'm knocking on any ones front door..

Don't use that wireless channel or turn the headphones off for a little while? Not too much you can do besides changing frequencies yourself, if you don't want to tell them to change the frequency of w/e they're broadcasting.

Or just listen in and get free entertainment :p.

I was wondering the same thing...lol.

Don't use that wireless channel or turn the headphones off for a little while? Not too much you can do besides changing frequencies yourself, if you don't want to tell them to change the frequency of w/e they're broadcasting.

Or just listen in and get free entertainment :p.

That would just be terrable, but its oviously out of my power as its now 22.10PM hear in the UK. :D :p

:AwwwYea:

Did you hear about the NHL hockey game broadcast from Nashville USA Predators a week or so ago- the audio was X rated for a few minutes- no one knows now it happened- formal apologies when out. LOL - I wonder if it was a similar situation as this with audio frequencies matching!

Well, it didn't last long.. But I have an Idea who it was. Am just a freeeakkkkkkk BABY. C'MON SPANK ME MOMMY...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Re: The 50 Shades Of Tech Forums

Well, it didn't last long.. But I have an Idea who it was. Am just a freeeakkkkkkk BABY. C'MON SPANK ME MOMMY...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wow.... I was not expecting some thing like this to be posted here.

Back
Top Bottom