Serious Help - Installing the computer now.

JikuzeN

Daemon Poster
OK, am inda worried, am trying to install the RAM sticks, but the won't go in, am pushinh real hard, and soon it's gonna snap. Maybe there not supported? Am using the Gigabyte Ga-965P-S3 mobo, and Corsair Value 2GB RAM. Please reply ASAP. Thanks mate.

Are you sure the bottom of the RAM matches the notch that's on the memory slot of the motherboard? Make sure you push down with even pressure on both ends of the memory module until you see those white lever click into place of the memory stick.

TRDCorolla said:
Are you sure the bottom of the RAM matches the notch that's on the memory slot of the motherboard? Make sure you push down with even pressure on both ends of the memory module until you see those white lever click into place of the memory stick.

Yeah, pusing really hard but it's not doing anything.

Man, that would suck if it was that problem. I never used DDR2 before but don't they have almost the same layout as DDR1 (with the exception of more pins)?

Oh oh wait, lol i was pushing it into the diffrent slot LOL, ok sorry. It's all good phew..., but check once in a while... i might have another problem. Cheers

Ok.. now to you install a sound card lol, i only have PCI slots left?, thanks guys. TAking me ages to finsh the computer...

.. It's been OVER 5 HOURS NOw... and guess what? I HAVENT FINSHED BUILDING THE DAMN COMPUTER!!!, Am having problems with the PSU Cables. Is there a site where it shows you how to install all the psu cables? thanks.

Can anyone help me?, the bundled cables with HDD LED light, POWER LED light and the Restart LED light, why is there a "+" and "-" cables. Where do they go?. Am getting really annoyed now. And a serious headache

Back
Top Bottom