September, the 11th

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel kind of bad now because that day I heard that my mom was going to die so i give 2 ***** about terrorists and no one knew what was going through my head they were just like why doesn't he even care when even my teacher was in tears

Going to class my sophmore year of college. Didn't have a TV in my room, and there was a TV down in the lobby. As I walked past the TV and saw a building on fire and didn't think much of it. Got back from classes around 11 and found out what was happening.

Crazy *** day.

I remember that day, I was a wee-little 4th grader, walking in for my Math class, not ready for what was coming ahead

6th grade at school dont remember the calls but all i rememebr is 3 or 4 parents coming to the school to explain what happend then we had to spend the rest of teh day outside because the school was afraid of getting attacked.

Probably the most unbelievable thing I have seen in my life. Woke up on my birthday and mum came in and told me what happened. Pretty much spent the whole day watching the TV. Can't imagine witnessing that first hand, very scary and sad.

6th Grade, in english, school went into lockdown, no inside or outside communication allowed.... We wasn't told what was going on till 1:30PM that day after they lifted the lockdown.

Friend of mine works in the local currency exchange. He was channel surfing and see explosion of building number 2. He orginally thought "Oh, it's the movie Die Hard"
Then his phone ring, it's his boss letting him to get into the office asap. He then realises that what he orginally thought was the movie die hard was in reality actual news footage.

Glad it's over, that's such a sad anniversary.

I've seen how people claim 9/11 made our country stronger and brought us all together but I honestly don't see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom