Semi-Leaving

Muz, I've been thinking about that a lot. I agree with that decision, but I think too many members would be upset with that. Maybe one way to help that is not show who left you the rep...but then again lots of times people leave their name in the comment and it's still not that hard to figure out who gave it to you.

Muz, I've been thinking about that a lot. I agree with that decision, but I think too many members would be upset with that. Maybe one way to help that is not show who left you the rep...but then again lots of times people leave their name in the comment and it's still not that hard to figure out who gave it to you.

Hey But if david got rid of rep i wouldnt be that bothered . The only ones that would be are those that wanna brag about how much rep they got or have a rep competition

I agree, since most folks just join to ask for help with something they may not post more than 1 or 2 threads the whole time their members. The regular posting members who post alot and help answer questions all the time get to know each other and they come to know how much the other posting members know about computers. So rep isn't needed as much...it's pretty cool though, but like muz said I personally wouldn't care if David and the mods thought it was in the forums best interest to get rid of the rep system.

If David and the mods ever do agree to scrap the rep system they might could implement a new feature on the forums.

I just think if you wanna show someone you apreciate their advice just say thank you

Ok sure . Prolly the best thing to do in the situation . But i think people will opt to keep it

Yeah iu was about to say . I think it is a shame so many people are leaving but hey we cant stop them its their choices

ive got a few views on the whole rep thing but id rather keep them to myself.
sad to see you go.
ive thought about leaving but the community here is stopping me. id miss everyone, although who knows what may happen

Back
Top Bottom