Selling my PC- how much could I get for it?!

99tollap

In Runtime
Im selling my PC to raise money to buy a laptop, because im going to the US next year and can't take it with me. Its custom built by me as a budget gamers PC.

The specs are in my signature- how much do you think I could get for it if I sold it on ebay?

(If anyone wants to buy it, drop me a line!).

The case is just a budget no-name black thing. It looks standard (not particularly cheap looking). The whole thing is overclocked, and Id probably buy a brand new 250gb hard drive to sell it with.

that come with a monitor or not ? coz if it doesnt id say £300 ish i have pretty similar build so id be interested to see what u do get for it

that would be at least £6-700 in the shops, but online i think it will go for about £300 maybe £400. Plus there is no point buying a brand new hard disk unless you can get it very cheap, because i dont think you are going to make a profit out of that.

that would be at least £6-700 in the shops, but online i think it will go for about £300 maybe £400. Plus there is no point buying a brand new hard disk unless you can get it very cheap, because i dont think you are going to make a profit out of that.

do you live in the uk ? pc's are much higher spec for that including monitor example time.

£540 in pc world will get you a quad core with 2Gb RAM 400Gb hardrive and a 20" widescreen monitor
http://www.pcworld.co.uk/martprd/st...m=null&tm=null&sku=819725&category_oid=-34078

yeah i live in uk, about the price, i havent looked at prices in a while so i must be thinking a few months ago, last year kind of thing

I do have a 19" widescreen that I need to sell as well.

Do you reckon I should sell that seperately or as part of a full package?

I would be happy with at least £300 I reckon. £400 ideally.

if you think there is enough market for it then you are better off selling it seperately, you would get more profit, if there isnt much market (i dont think there is much in my area) then you are better off selling it with the system, because if you dont, you might end up not being able to sell it at all

Back
Top Bottom