Selling My Ipod Nano 2GB

Status
Not open for further replies.

MNI-SmellyCakes

In Runtime
No, I'm not selling it on this site, I just want a possible estimate at how much it's worth.

It's a 2GB Ipod Nano, reformatted with absolutely nothing on it.
I got it about a year ago free by playing some NFL Football Trivia, and I've upgraded to a Sansa Fuze which I like very much.

So, I think it's time to sell this one possibly. I'm not looking for a huge chunk of cash, cause I'm guessing it's probably not even worth $50.

Anyways, here's some pics of it. Bad quality, b/c I used my phone.. but meh, you get the idea about how scratched up it is :rolleyes:

Ipod.jpg

Ipod2.jpg

Edit: This will also come with its original charger.

wrong section for this, look down and theres a buy/sell/trade lounge. Also post pictures of your name written on a peice of paper next to the IPOD, and the date please. Thanks.

You should probably READ the post before you comment on it.

wrong section for this, look down and theres a buy/sell/trade lounge. Also post pictures of your name written on a peice of paper next to the IPOD, and the date please. Thanks.

Even though you're not selling this here, it does belong in the For Sale / Trade forum.

Next time, please post "price check" threads in the For Sale / Trade forum.

Since MNI-SmellyCakes got the answer he was looking for, we'll close this up. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom