Selling IbuyPower Computer Tower and Samsung Monitor

pentrep

Solid State Member
Hi, everyone. I am looking to sell off my desktop computer. They can be sold individually or together. I will give a bulk deal if someone is interested in both. I have a reputable history on Ebay and this can be proven if the interested party requests it. Anyways here are the computer and monitor information. All offers are entertained. Pictures can be provided if requested. Message me or reply here if interested.
Computer Tower (Looking for around 500$, half of what I paid for it)
Manufacturer: IbuyPower
Model: Gamer Extreme 959i
Processor: Intel i5 760 (2.8 Ghz)
Video Memory: 2 4GB DDR (8GB)
Memory: 1TB
Video Card: Nvidia Geforce GTX460 1GB
Monitor (Looking for around $150, half of what I paid for it)
Manufacturer: Samsung
Model:[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] P2450H
Type: LCD
Max Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Contrast Ratio: 1000:1
Color Support: 24 bit (17.4M Colors)

[/FONT]

Do you have some pictures of the desktop? Any licensing tied to machine?

I'm unfamiliar with the term "licensing" on computers. I assume that means does it have the manufacturer labels/tags on it. If that's correct then yes it has licensing on it. There is very little installed on it other than OS and updates to the OS. As for pictures, here you go. Clarification for licensing is requested if I am incorrect.
Tower
imgur: the simple image sharer
http://imgur.com/1wK6z,VOaao#1
Monitor

Yeah, I have some pictures. As for licensing, I am unfamiliar with licensing in computer terminology. I am going to assume it means that it has branding and tags on it. If this is correct, then yes none of the licensing has been removed. If this refers to software then no, nothing other than OS, updates, and drivers have been installed.
Tower
Monitor

No he means a sticker to say if the version of Windows is genuine and approved by Microsoft with the product key and what OS it is, like this one below for example..

Last edited:
Yeah it has an authorized by MS. The sticker is on the right side of the case of the tower. I'm not sure why my replies aren't showing up anymore.

Back
Top Bottom