Selling computer games to minor will get you life

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is an American saying where they talk to us as though we are "Over the pond". It is (if you wish to argue this far) an intimidating saying. Like "I am watching over you".

but were the people who created your country back in the hey day when the british empire covered the world then the **** americans got cheeky and asked for independence............ also we lost most of our empire due to the germans trying to d**k on us in WW1 and we gradually started to lose it due to huge debts for repairs and WW2 just made everything worse. atleast we still have the british commonwealth :D

wtf are you talking about. you said the term mean twe were in control of the Atlantic and i said in America when over is used that way it means on the other side of. i cant believe you have a 300 year old grudge. and it wasn't just the Germans, they had little to do with it. It had more to do with your colonies gaining independence and competition from abroad.

Umm, yea. So selling crack to kids isn't a felony. This has nothing to do with a law about selling minors video games and everything to do with NY's 3 strike law. But what a spin. On the other hand, making this a felony is pretty **** insane. If you sold crack to a kid 3 times, you would be in the same boat, or you did a combination of the two, or any other felony.

Ok, if you sell a crack you spent your entire life in jail (HAHAHAHA!). I wonder what happens if you upload and freely distribute cracks online! Sure you'll have a gravestone established in your cage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom