Select Game Stores release Mario Galaxy tonight!

meh haven't been a fan of nintendo since their early console days. Mario can hang himself for all i care. In a virtual sense.

i love nintendo!
btw Jesusfrk611
mario galaxy has been geting 9.7 9.5 9.8 all over the place so if thats what being over done is then i want it to continue
mario glaxay is awesome!

Yeah, it beat Twilight Princess on Metacritic with a 97 I believe, and if you know how harshly games are rated on that site you will appreciate that even more.

If you've played Twilight Princess and then find out that this is regarded almost universally as a better game, it's shocking.

twilight princess is my second fav zelda game
but u cant be oot
i really wanna not whats next with zelda
theres been roomers from a zelda with a finial fantasy twist that takes place 1000 of years ahead of windwaker (apparently some square people r helping) ive also herd about a game where you actually play as just zelda on her own adventure
all i no is that nintendo said the zelda series is going to be transformed and put in a whore new different perspective

Yeah, it beat Twilight Princess on Metacritic with a 97 I believe, and if you know how harshly games are rated on that site you will appreciate that even more.

If you've played Twilight Princess and then find out that this is regarded almost universally as a better game, it's shocking.
98 right now. ;)

I think the old-style platform Mario was overplayed, but there have been very few true 3D Mario games like Mario 64. I'm really anxious to play Galaxy.

Got to say after playing a bit of it, that I'm really impressed.
Music is awesome for a game, and really catchy, etc, and the way it sometimes goes back to the old tunes is really good.

Back
Top Bottom