Security

cdawg

In Runtime
Hello I was wanting to know what are the best combinations are for security on my pc I currently have advance system care 8 and Norton but it seems my pc is always getting g feeler with virus and male ware I run scan daily as well

Sent from my SM-G900V using Computer Forums mobile app

As I always say, Norton cannot catch a viral fly...
I am having less and less of an easy time saying that avast is a good choice, but that is because it is getting more and more obtrusive as they try to improve it. Bullguard is a good backup choice should you decide that you do not like avast.

If you can afford it, I'd recommend getting Eset Antivirus. First, uninstall both Advanced System Care and Norton. Next, install the free 30-day trial of Eset. I would even suggest you install Malwarebytes free edition as a secondary malware scanner for occasional secondary scans. This is all I have had on my PCs for years and never had any problems with malware.

I use the ESET Security Suite 8. It's an excellent antivirus suite. Has it's own firewall to boot. And when you look at the prices for 1 and 2 years and multiple systems keys, it's a bargain.

Make sure if you uninstall Norton, you use the Norton uninstaller. It's worse than a virus and is in the same class as AOL. It worms its way in to everything on your computer. There are special uninstallers out there for both of them.

Thanx for all the replies I have chosen to go with avast and download malwarebytes .

Sent from my SM-G900V using Computer Forums mobile app

Glad you found a solution that would work for you. If you still feel like there are issues with your system, you can get them checked out. Please create a new thread for that.

Back
Top Bottom