security Suits Reviews

Selecting a Security suit for your computer can be an arduous task, confusing, or frustrating to any one who is not sure what is a good quality suit to use.

ISSViews web page http://issviews.com/forum/ is great forum page that gives you the pros and cons and indepenant reviews to all the popular vendor suits, also a wealth of other information related to security, spyware, malware etc etc.

Cheers

I have checked this forum.. It will help people who wants to discuss on topics related to viruses.

I have checked this forum.. It will help people who wants to discuss on topics related to viruses.
I think you will find it dicusses a lot more than viruses, it will give you links to independent reviews of security suits so in other words it will give you the pros and cons of the suits in which the vendors do not have any input.
The reviews come from various sources such as users, pc magazines and other sources etc etc, and a host of other subjects related to security of Pc's.

At the end it is up to you to pick what software you think might be suitable for your needs with help from the members of the forum.

Has anyone ever told you, "you ciome off as a real douceh bag?" Wouldn't be surprised.

I think you will find it dicusses a lot more than viruses, it will give you links to independent reviews of security suits so in other words it will give you the pros and cons of the suits in which the vendors do not have any input.
The reviews come from various sources such as users, pc magazines and other sources etc etc, and a host of other subjects related to security of Pc's.

At the end it is up to you to pick what software you think might be suitable for your needs with help from the members of the forum.
I still think you're massively over-hyping the process of choosing a security suite. From the above post it sounds like it's a long and arduous process that needs to be met with lots of planning, research, discussion and debate before carefully selecting the one that will tailor to your exact needs after gaining the informed opinion of many others who may or may not steer you in the right direction. Get it wrong, and your PC goes boom!!!

...or alternatively, whack AVG and spybot on your PC, browse sensibly and then stop worrying!

Before anyone jumps down my throat on the above - no I'm not saying it's the best, flawless combination. But I am saying that it'll work, do the job, and for the most part do it well. If anyone uses a different combination then fair enough - but it's really nothing to get that worked up over.

I still think you're massively over-hyping the process of choosing a security suite. From the above post it sounds like it's a long and arduous process that needs to be met with lots of planning, research, discussion and debate before carefully selecting the one that will tailor to your exact needs after gaining the informed opinion of many others who may or may not steer you in the right direction. Get it wrong, and your PC goes boom!!!

...or alternatively, whack AVG and spybot on your PC, browse sensibly and then stop worrying!

Before anyone jumps down my throat on the above - no I'm not saying it's the best, flawless combination. But I am saying that it'll work, do the job, and for the most part do it well. If anyone uses a different combination then fair enough - but it's really nothing to get that worked up over.
Your the one who's worked up!

No-one around here has seen me worked up - believe me that takes a heck of a lot ;)

I just think the following statement:
Selecting a Security suit for your computer can be an arduous task, confusing, or frustrating to any one who is not sure what is a good quality suit to use.
...is exaggerating the situation massively. I didn't spend weeks and months on a decision making process before installing a security package, and I wouldn't suggest any other average user needs to either.

Back
Top Bottom