Second Life players

mammikoura

Golden Master
ok, a few questions.
1. Do I need to have a premium account to change ingame money into US dollars?

2. Can I pay for the premium account with paypal?

Now I think the answer to both is yes but I'm still not sure even after reading all the forums and faq thingys for like 30 minutes.
I know there are a few SL players here so I hope you can help. :)

I wouldn't want to get sucked into it, as with a lot of people, it seems to turn into an addiction.

I believe you probably can though.

nah I've played it before and it's not like I have to sit playing it all day. Just thought I'd give it a try with the premium account.

My wife is a cronic Second Lifer. :rolleyes:

She's been on for a few years now (literally). Was even a Second Life Mentor. She doesn't have a premium account. Yes, you can pay with PayPal and as far as she knows, you don't need a premium to convert your Lindons to real money. Check their FAQS to be sure .

My wife is a cronic Second Lifer. :rolleyes:

She's been on for a few years now (literally). Was even a Second Life Mentor. She doesn't have a premium account. Yes, you can pay with PayPal and as far as she knows, you don't need a premium to convert your Lindons to real money. Check their FAQS to be sure .

Thanks.
As far as checking anything from their website it's kind of confusing.
I know that I can't convert linden dollars to real money, but the reason remains a big vague. It tells me that I have a limit of $0 per day. Not sure if this is because of only having a basic account or if there is another reason.

The closest thing I can find is this. (look at the limits part)
http://secondlife.com/currency/describe-limits.php
""Days" in the New Resident limits description refers to days since first billing transaction with Linden Lab."

And for me it says $0 per day. So if I should be able to change lindens for real money with a basic account then I'm doing something wrong. :D

Thanks.
As far as checking anything from their website it's kind of confusing.
I know that I can't convert linden dollars to real money, but the reason remains a big vague. It tells me that I have a limit of $0 per day. Not sure if this is because of only having a basic account or if there is another reason.

The closest thing I can find is this. (look at the limits part)
http://secondlife.com/currency/describe-limits.php
""Days" in the New Resident limits description refers to days since first billing transaction with Linden Lab."

And for me it says $0 per day. So if I should be able to change lindens for real money with a basic account then I'm doing something wrong. :D

i had the same problem as you but a friend of mine is not a premium member but can change money up,

so i gave him all my money you see this http://www.ebuyer.com/product/128036

i got that after camping on SL for 3 weeks :)

not bad for jus leaving my comp on a ?

but that was a while a go when camping was high paid and i had time to get 20 people all sat down in chairs

ok, now I figured out what the problem is.
Apparently I need to enter some payment info stuff (either credit card # or verified paypal account info) before I can change ingame money to real money.
So problem solved, now I have another problem related to my bank/credit card and paypal verification, but that I might be able to solve. Damn bank website not wanting to work. :D

Back
Top Bottom