Seagate Hard Drives

Mddx141

Solid State Member
I have 4 Seagate drives, Model ST340810A (I have three of these) and Model ST380011A (only one of these). The 3 are 40 GB and the one is 80 GB, all are almost brand new and have have been reset. About how much could these sell for?

Seagate is the best company in making Hard Drive i am using this Hard drive in my computer 320 GB actually this is quality HDD and have no tension to bad sector or any damages in this HDD and also a good speed of this HDD also ....

I have 4 Seagate drives, Model ST340810A (I have three of these) and Model ST380011A (only one of these). The 3 are 40 GB and the one is 80 GB, all are almost brand new and have have been reset. About how much could these sell for?

Unfortunately not much due to size and being a used product..

Sell them as a lot of 4 on ebay and let people bid on it. They will sell for as much as the most the winning person wants to pay. You might be able to get $50 for them all. But 40 and 80GB hard drives really aren't that big these days when you can pickup a 2TB for a little more than $100 now. They would be good for fixing up a bunch of older systems.

Back
Top Bottom