Screwy browser

Wallaby Dan

Fully Optimized
I am not sure where to post this but will start it here. For about a week or so i have been getting some light green Blocks on the search bar on the right side. Also, am getting on and off half the letters not showing up, like letters showing up as half cut off so that the posting is unreadable. I haven't been able to do a screen shot to let you see what i see. I think its the browser but don't know for sure. I am thinking its the google chrome and maybe a bug. Seems to be getting more often that it happens. I don't know if i can remove Chrome and then reinstall it without loosing all my information. Anyone else have this issue and/ or had a way to fix it? Thanks, Dan

Unfortunately, don't understand what side and which a search bar you're talking about, but one thing is for sure - reinstalling Google Chrome can't change anything. PS. I have at the moment 5 different laptops with Chrome and I don't have any problems.
If you can clarify and add a screenshot, maybe then is possible think of something more.
It's probably not related to Chrome in any way.
There have been situations where the graphics card has caused similar problems, but there is no reason to believe that this is also the cause in this case.
PS just a few hours back came the Google Chrome update. Download it and see if there are any changes.

Will try that. Maybe it tried to be pushed and screwed up. I uninstalled it and then after a restart it back up i put it back in. So far, it working good. I will try the update and see if it is working.

The current Chrome is 86.0.4240.193.
But now it seems that you need to start researching what is causing this problem, but it is definitely not the cause of Browser.
There must be something else.

Well, i took the video card out to see if that was the issue. It would't boot. Put the card back in, won't boot. Took everything off the board and cpu. Won't boot. Took all the ram off the board, adding a stick one at a time looking for a bad stick. When i took them out they were pretty hot. I took out the quad-core out and tried a duel-core. Won't boot. Trried another board won't boot. Two bad boards won't boot, something really bad. I have one more older board that came out of a old hp. Its a Asus board made for HP. I knew i would need to do a new build someday but not like this. Anyway, thats the latest. I tried a different hdmi cable, nope. Monitor is showing nothing. The fans come on. The keyboard shows the 3 lights with number key staying on. No boot. I can't see two boards having same issue. I also cannot see four sticks of ram being shot. I have some other ram, but not sure its worth going thru it with this board. I cannot get a new board, cpu and ram right at this minute.

Back
Top Bottom