Screwing

lol i thought for a second you meant something else when you said screwing. I guess the word has a different meaning in the UK.

Anyways pretty good trick shots, i would be the entertainment for the night if i could do that in any of the bars i go to.

Man...thats awesome. I've watched the trickshot competitions on tv before.....amazing stuff.

Ð88 said:
lol i thought for a second you meant something else when you said screwing. I guess the word has a different meaning in the UK.

Anyways pretty good trick shots, i would be the entertainment for the night if i could do that in any of the bars i go to.
It means exactly the same, i used that word to get you to look :)

Raffaz said:
It means exactly the same, i used that word to get you to look :)

haha it worked.

but that was awsome. u gotta wonder how many times he hit himself on the head with a ball while practicing some of those shots....

That pool table seemed smaller than usual. Amazing shots anyways. How does he get it to roll backwards after going forward?

PCNoob said:
That pool table seemed smaller than usual. Amazing shots anyways. How does he get it to roll backwards after going forward?

you don't hit the ball to the middle, instead a littel lower so it starts spinning backwards. The when you hit it the force makes it go forward, but the spin makes it change direction.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqIW5u_PMNg
now that is good. Maybe not as good as the 1st one but this kid is probably something like 7.

Back
Top Bottom