Screw it, I am buying a PS4 soon

MadmanRB

In Runtime
Okay after trying to get onto PC for gaming its just not working out.
I really really want to play Arkham Knight I really do but it seems that the so called patch for it on PC is still not working.
I have no interest in games like Fallout 3 or Crysis, I am a old school gamer and I dont like first person shooters.
I really wanted to jump on the PC bandwagon, a lot of cool old school games are on PC.
But I just want to play Arkham Knight, I just hope I can muster up more games for my new console.
Its just that I thought PC would be the way to go, nothing appeals to me much with the new gen consoles except for maybe one or two games.
But genre is a thing with me, I like platformers and SHMUPS and the occasional JRPG.
I also like action games and racing games too
Most PC games are first person shooters, hell a lot of console games are FPS its just not my genre.

Got any suggestions for good non first person shooters for me?
I already have some games in mind like Little big planet 3, the last of us, street fighter 5 when that comes out.
I may get the new ffvii remake too, but I don't want to buy a console for just one game

Last edited:
Infamous second sons, never played it but I love the first ones.

Also, dying light.. kinda first person but more interesting zombie game! :cool:

There are many many many different types of games on PC besides FPS. Sounds like you're just looking for an excuse not to play on PC to me. Drogos on here had 0 issues playing Arkham Knight on PC even when it first came out.

There are a ton of indie platformers on Steam too.

There are many many many different types of games on PC besides FPS. Sounds like you're just looking for an excuse not to play on PC to me. Drogos on here had 0 issues playing Arkham Knight on PC even when it first came out.

There are a ton of indie platformers on Steam too.

Yeah but Arkham Knights so called patch didnt seem to work, I just got to go where the kind of games I like to play are.
I will still do steam games but my plans to make my computer a gaming rig will have to wait.

That's because from what I've seen, Arkham Knight is a buggy-as-**** game. Don't blame PC - blame the devs / publisher.

As for genres...plenty of games other than FPS's and such. Lots of good racing games - depends on if you want sim or arcade style. PC has some of the best racing sim games out there. Asseto Corsa, Project Cars, and subscription-based iRacing are some of the best ones out there for PC sim racers.

Yeah but Arkham Knights so called patch didnt seem to work, I just got to go where the kind of games I like to play are.
I will still do steam games but my plans to make my computer a gaming rig will have to wait.

Don't take this the wrong way, but it seems excuse biased rather than the platform meeting your standards. I mean I get it, but doesn't really seem like you tried.

i was concerned about arkham knight but it ran perfect on my pc, however i did play it on a 980ti. maybe the game was that demanding. there are some titles on ps4 i would like to play but to few for me to be worth buying one at this time.

Don't take this the wrong way, but it seems excuse biased rather than the platform meeting your standards. I mean I get it, but doesn't really seem like you tried.

I did try, but pc gaming is not in the cards yet. I just wanted to play this game already and I just give up on pc to play it.

Back
Top Bottom