Screenshot Captor is a program for taking screenshots on your computer. It's different from other screenshot utilis in several notable ways:
- Optimized for taking lots of screenshots with minimal intervention.
- Smart autonaming of files, and ability to embed textual comments in files.
- Good multi-monitor support.
- Highly configurable to make it work the way you want it to; stays out of your way in the system tray.
- Lots of capture modes: Multimon (multiple monitors), Desktop, Active Window, Region, Windows Object. Each mode has a hotkey for quick access.
- Unique Cool Effects, including automatic active window enhancement (see pictures below).
- Unsurpassed support for 3rd party user configurable tools, including file browsers and image editors; extend the program to do whatever you need by interfacing it with other programs.
- Slimline sidebar file browser provides full shell operations.
- Optional automatic image file versioning.