Screen icon blinking

There are lots of folks on windows 7 I also have it on this computer and no flashing or anything else like that...so far. as to Ms doing anything like that.. why not. They pushed 10 before.

I don't think MS has to pushing anything. Nobody likes W8.1 and W7 will become Vista sooner rather than later and eventually everyone will use W10.

I know virtually nothing about MacOS, but if it works similar to Android (regarding updates and hardware compatibility), then that doesn't apply to Windows.

When I say similar to Android, I mean this: I've heard of Samsung patching older Android versions with modifications that would slow down the phone and reduce battery life, but that's only becuase it's mandatory to buy newer hardware to get newer software in the Android world. That doesn't happen with Windows. If anything, it's the opposite. I've found W10 performing equally or better in older hardware. So unless MS is genuinely concerned with user experience (sounds harder to believe thaym all the conspiracy theories put together), then I don't see why MS would do this.

Only way Microsoft pushing you to new Windows is when they drop support for said Windows.

Some not so good reviews, i booted up my pc in safe mode once more and just activated programs manually, i couldnt get the problem so i reset and did a standard reboot. I havent had the issue since we last spoke ...meh i dont know anymore

Lol yea will do , another question i used to open up my laptop and clean it out, dust build up so fast in there and like i said i have had heat issues. I have read that you can blow it out with compressed air , however i know that compressed air contains moisture is this a good idea? i cant think opening up my laptop every month is a good thing either.

With regards to the screen blinking thing it still gone :) :) :)

If you go to an electronics store, you can get canned air that is moisture free to blow things out...

If you go to an electronics store, you can get canned air that is moisture free to blow things out...

Yea this is what i did but prior to that the cleanup on the software must have something because i never had the issue again the screen blinking... You would be surprised how much dust comes out of a laptop on a 2 weekly basis. I also was advised to get some resin for my heat sink as the blockage in the beginning causes some nice burn and must have affected the old resin that was on there. Not sure if that would make the heat sink more effective at dissipating heat i am assuming that is what it does.

One thing i saw which is slighlty concerning you know you get like a protective clear sticker / film over some of the circuitry on the pc board. I think this is to keep static dust off o those component, well quite alot of its has managed to get in under the sticker, like its stuck on the sticky side of the sticker. Could you buy new "film" i dont know what to even call it.

Back
Top Bottom