School

Hey, my post didn't show up!!!! Hello? Sheshhhh, talk about BIG TIME LAG!!!! Or could it be an excuse to double post? hehe, not really. I had my name as the last person that replied on here, but I didn't see my post. Now I do, whew. Anyways, I'm taking:

Object Oriented Programming w/ Java (CIS 234)
Pshycology 200
Coporate Finance (FRL 301)

i was a little nervous my first day (august 25th) just because i was startign high school and its really big and unorganzied and therfore its also confusing to navigate around. here's my schedule:

engineering and design (CADD)
health
honors literature
honors geometry
spanish
lunch
history
honors biology

btw honors means its like adavnced
i was gonna take a java class but my friend convinced me to wait to take it with him next year. but i regret that lol. i wish my school wasnt so damn poor... maybe if they werent then there would maybe be more classes that involve the use of computers. they cant even afford anything more than these damn p3 900mhz computers in my cadd class lol. oh well, im hoping to transfer to a better school next year.

Tomorrow I got @ 9:30Am and stay there for 1 hour than start school on wensday

Freshman here guys :p Schools aready started for me but my schedule is...

Algebra 1
Physical Science
Civics
Spanish
Weightlifting
Band
Language Arts.

PCNoob said:
Study Hall 1st period
Algebra 2 2nd period
Spanish 4 3rd period(I'm having lots of trouble :(
Lunch
Health Science Technologies - Diagnostics

We have 4 classes a day and each ones and hour and a half. So that was A day.

This is B day.

Physics
English
US History
Health Science Technologies - Diagnostics

Physics and Spanish are by far the hardest ones.
Here you have to keep in mind the Spanish law of Physics. Which states>
How much you flirt with the cute little Chiquita will be how badly you get your ass pounded in by her boyfriend. This is equal but opposite reaction. Also falls under undesired results

My second year of University at St-Andrews starts on the 18th, and im not nervous, just cba with the looming work and deadlines.

Back
Top Bottom