School Project HELP !

h4x0rInSilence

Baseband Member
You are on a fishing trip with some friends at a secluded lake and have caught seven fish during your first day. Now, on the second day, the fishing has been great and you have caught five fish in the first hour, all of which are bigger than yesterday's fish. The law allows you to possess a total of 12 fish (7 + 5 = 12!).

Should you:

continue to fish and keep all the fish you catch
dump (not release, they're already dead!) the smaller fish you caught yesterday and keep the big ones in order to stay in your limit
have fish for lunch
quit fishing and go for a paddle or a hike
other (Please specify if you choose this option)
.. What one wouldyou pick ?

Other.

Ask my self why I am fishing when I could be working on my computer.
Go home. And work on my computer.:D

Actually, fishing or working on my computer would be a tough choice.

Really? Man.. You would love or hate.. To live where I live.. I live on a lake.

Do you are so lucky for the fishing opportunity. Yeah sure we have a nice stocked lake (with some "wild" fish) but there's only so far a stocked lake can go in terms of good fishing IMO. But also being able to do target practice would be nice. Lol, not on the fish though. :D

Do you are so lucky for the fishing opportunity. Yeah sure we have a nice stocked lake (with some "wild" fish) but there's only so far a stocked lake can go in terms of good fishing IMO. But also being able to do target practice would be nice. Lol, not on the fish though. :D

Lol that is why I have a large .. LARGE back yard with dear, rabbits and some fox. including a butt load of squirrel.

Lol that is why I have a large .. LARGE back yard with dear, rabbits and some fox. including a butt load of squirrel.

Fun, fun, fun. :D My .22 would come in handy for the smaller game there. Something midsized for the dear, lol. :D

You are on a fishing trip with some friends at a secluded lake and have caught seven fish during your first day. Now, on the second day, the fishing has been great and you have caught five fish in the first hour, all of which are bigger than yesterday's fish. The law allows you to possess a total of 12 fish (7 + 5 = 12!).

Should you:

continue to fish and keep all the fish you catch
dump (not release, they're already dead!) the smaller fish you caught yesterday and keep the big ones in order to stay in your limit
have fish for lunch
quit fishing and go for a paddle or a hike
other (Please specify if you choose this option)
.. What one wouldyou pick ?

Is that what they teach at school these days? Tough stuff.

Back
Top Bottom