School and work canceled!!!

I remember that the James Bay was on fire a couple of years ago, and the smoke went all the way to near Montreal. It smelled bad, and it was toxic. Being there isn't good. Maybe you should opt for volunteers for the fire.

I think you should try and do what lhuser said, mainly becuase you don't know what will happen. :d

If you speak to the local fire crews and help out... there sure to let you.. plus you might get a gift or something when it's all sorted out... worth a try.

DJ-Steve

Oh trust me, I'm already active even before the cancellation was even announced. My work is union and they're actively participating in raising money for fire victims. Because we're such a "tight" community, not one of us didn't volunteer. It's almost like a war zone down here, but not literally. Everyone does what they can.

Even though Im' out of school too, I still have projects I have to worry about. Man, that sucks big time because I'm sick and tired of school. Just don't have the energy to do it. Time for a cocaine energy drink, hehe.

Back
Top Bottom