Scariest feeling ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Static_11

Fully Optimized
So.. I have around 300 bucks in my wallet and me and my dad went to lowes and walmart last night for a few things. I wake up this morning and im looking for my school id when i realize... i have no idea where my full wallet is. I freaked out.. tore apart my room looking for it...five-ten minutes of ripping crap apart, i noticed it was on my desk. lol... right in front of me the entire time...

scared the crap out of me though.. im horrible with ID's, key's, wallets, camera's...anything really..

Static_11 said:
So.. I have around 300 bucks in my wallet and me and my dad went to lowes and walmart last night for a few things. I wake up this morning and im looking for my school id when i realize... i have no idea where my full wallet is. I freaked out.. tore apart my room looking for it...five-ten minutes of ripping crap apart, i noticed it was on my desk. lol... right in front of me the entire time...

LMAO

the scariest feeling i've ever had was, well this weekend.

went on a 35mi ATV ride and almsot drove off a cliff cause a rope was wrapped aruond my brakes.

Re: Re: Scariest feeling ever

MrZucchiniHead said:
LMAO

the scariest feeling i've ever had was, well this weekend.

went on a 35mi ATV ride and almsot drove off a cliff cause a rope was wrapped aruond my brakes.

Holy **** that must have scared you ****less!!

I left my wallet on a bench in Disneyland with $550, two credit cards and my social security card in it, and IDs what have you.

A week later it shows up in the mail, with $650 in it, and everything else, and a note saying not to leave my wallet at Disneyland again. LOL

Meithan said:
Ditto that, brady! I've had my share of it .. had to change underwear several times :p

Why? Because of the shark???
What are you doing changing underwear in the ocean???
;) :p

Seriously, though. Ya, losing that much money would tick me off, but the way I look at it, money is easily replacable --- just keep working.
Not to sound too redneck, but what about a wallet on a chain?

Scariest feeling? Hmm....

Well, there was the time when I was on this airplane and they made an announcement that they need to circle around the airport a few times because they were working on a landing gear issue, it wouldn't go down.... Yeah, about 15 minutes later, they announced that we were going to land because the landing gear was now functioning...

So yeah, pretty friggin' scarey...

Re: Re: Re: Scariest feeling ever

003 said:
Holy **** that must have scared you ****less!!

yeah, but the funniest part was that there were a TON of rednecks there cause it's in southern Ohio/west virgina and there was a redneck guy behind me with his wife(or sister :D) and all he had to say was "woo hoo!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom