Saw IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr Gordon sawed of his leg in Saw and in the end was going to get help for Adam. But that never happened.

Saw 2, we only see the corpse of Adam and Zepp in the room. However it's is speculated that it was Dr. Gordon that put the key behind the eye of saw 2's first victim.

Saw 3, Mathews managed to get out of the lock by smashing his foot instead of sawing it off. However later on Amanda beats the Mathew to a pulp, but still left him alive. Jigsaw had to "clean up that mess"
It was also revieled that Amanda killed Adam by suffercating him with a plastic bag.
Also in Saw 3, Amanda gets that letter which really changes her attitude towards Jigsaw. After all, she was not a suitable successor for Jigsaw as she was actually killing the victims by giving them no way out.

Ya know, I was just talking to a friend about the Saw series the other night and I brought that up. Amanda did start doing it unfairly. I think that ad's alot of questions to be answer with who is continueing this since Jigsaw's dead.

I'm extremely stoked to see this one. The last one, me and two of my buddies watched the sneak preview of it at a midnight showing. I remember in the first 15minutes I had to look away for a minute or two, it was incredibly brutal. And needless to say, we're going again this year.

This one origianlly got an NC-17 rating. But not apparently it's rated R. And honestly, I don't even understand how the last two go R ratings. The 1st one wasn't really as brutal as the last two have been. Saw II definetly was more disturbing then the first one. I really want to know how they filmed Amanda in that pit of suringnes(sp). And the third one, IMO, is the most disgusting/brutal/awesomest one. I can only imagine how Saw IV's going to be. I mean if this one originally got an NC-17 rating, and Saw III was only R. Wow.

Idk bout you guys, but the torture movies has gona out of phase for me...
Hostel 2 was the last one i saw and it was ridiculous...im so glad i didnt goto theatres to watch that.

Every torture, murdering movie thats comming out right now is and will get horrible reviews...theyre old news and getting boring and stupid.

This one origianlly got an NC-17 rating. But not apparently it's rated R. And honestly, I don't even understand how the last two go R ratings. The 1st one wasn't really as brutal as the last two have been. Saw II definetly was more disturbing then the first one. I really want to know how they filmed Amanda in that pit of suringnes(sp). And the third one, IMO, is the most disgusting/brutal/awesomest one. I can only imagine how Saw IV's going to be. I mean if this one originally got an NC-17 rating, and Saw III was only R. Wow.

Saw was disturbing.
Saw II was brutal. Especially that needle pit and spiked baseball bat.
Saw III was rather blood thirsty.

Never saw hostel 2. Hostel 1 was enough to put me off of that series. As gorey and as brutal as saw 3 was, its one of those movies that i really only need to see it once or twice until i know all the plot twists and the little stuff going on in the background. I do know that when the dude was pulling all the rings out of his body to get to teh bomb, my butthole was puckerred as tight as humanly possible.

They filmed the needle pit by using real syerngines (give me a break on spelling, tired as heck*) lol. They took the real needles out and replaced them one by one..thousands of them. lol. They put some gelatin crap and some fake blood in the pit to make them look used.
They stuck them on her using some strong glue stuff.

the baseball bat was foam.

helps to watch the special features on dvd :) lol

Never saw hostel 2. Hostel 1 was enough to put me off of that series. As gorey and as brutal as saw 3 was, its one of those movies that i really only need to see it once or twice until i know all the plot twists and the little stuff going on in the background. I do know that when the dude was pulling all the rings out of his body to get to teh bomb, my butthole was puckerred as tight as humanly possible.

One of the funniest things I have heard in a long time...

Hostel series sucks major, but I am still kinda hooked on the Saw series. I hope they try and bring back a little bit more of the psychological suspense like the first one and rely less on "the puckering butthole" reaction of the latter 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom