saw II

I didn't read ur post more than a few lines. But just MAYBE u should THINK about putting stuff like *spoilers* before telling what happens on the movie.

Some ppl plan on watching it.

And sorry if u didn't give anything away it just started to look like that after u start talking about "the bathroom", which seems to be a scene in the movie.

I never saw saw 1, when I went to go see it with my g/f she changed her mind and wanted to see somthing else. So I have never even seen saw 1

Well, it's really good. And I've heard that the sequel is good, too, but I don't know for sure. I've learned not to trust anybody's movie review but my own. Everyone likes different things, and it's almost impossible to know if you'll like a movie just based on how someone else liked it. So yeah, hopefully I'll see it soon.....

ACDC ROX said:
ya it is disturbing we got that but does anyone undersand the bathroom?!?!?

Hi,

Just "saw" (geddit?) this and you are reading too much into the bathroom thing. It's there because it was in the first movie. Most of the first movie was set in that bathroom. You'll understand about the saw on the floor and the pig's head and cloak when/if you see the first movie.

It wasn't a bad movie at all. Pretty gruesome.

Hi, I've heard its a scary film, yet like alot of scary movies, its just to scare, with no good plot, etc.

Whats the case in this film?

The plot is actually half decent. Quite similar to the first though and has a couple good twists. It's a decent movie but not as good as the first one. Reminded me a little of "Cube", but I won't say any more. I can see why people who didn't see the first might like this as it would be seen as an original idea. However, I can also see why they might be confused by the "bathroom" scene.

It's worth a watch. 7/10

Back
Top Bottom