SaW 3D (aka Saw 7)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
Once again it's October, and than means we have another SaW movie coming out at the end of the month.

And from the looks of it, this will be the final movie in the franchise. About bloody time too as the last few SaW movies have more loose ends than an episode of Lost.

Still, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't looking forward to this.

The new movie? Or hollywood finally putting an end to this franchise?

Silly thing is that there was suppose to be an 8th Saw Movie to finish off the franchise. It's just that the Saw 6 fell short of box office earnings due to the movie Paranormal Activity. However at the end of the day, I think this movie franchise needs a rest for the time being. 7 movies in as many years. Not sure if there has been any other movie that has down that. Big problem with the SaW movies is that from movie 3 onwards they have been introducing a lot of loose ends. It's only been in the 6th movie where they have started sorting them out.

I got a feeling that Hollywood might put SaW to bed for a few years. And then in about 3 or 4 years time they will just do another sequel/prequel/remake just for the heck of it.

A little of both to be honest :p Saw IV and V really were bad, VI picked it up a little, so if they end on this semi-high note it'll be a good thing.

why is it film makers today seem to think they can make a terrible movie good just by giving it 3d. first it was final destination, then resident evil not so long ago and now saw 7 (3d) its so ridiculous. I stopped watching after the 2nd movie, the 4th confused the **** out of me the 5th confused me even more and i have never even seen the 6th. 4 and 5 where so bad i honestly cant remember wich one was witch. the only saw that ever existed in my books is 1 because after that everything got to ridiculous.

why is it film makers today seem to think they can make a terrible movie good just by giving it 3d. first it was final destination, then resident evil not so long ago and now saw 7 (3d) its so ridiculous.
It's the current fad that every one is going for. However i am also convinced that the whole 3D gimmick is there to prevent piracy via in the cinema cam jobs. Why any one what to watch a 3D Cam Job is beyond me. I have seen the ending credit to avatar with out my 3D Glasses and I can not make out $#!+.

I stopped watching after the 2nd movie, the 4th confused the **** out of me the 5th confused me even more and i have never even seen the 6th. 4 and 5 where so bad i honestly cant remember wich one was witch. the only saw that ever existed in my books is 1 because after that everything got to ridiculous.

The problem with Saw series is that you have a every involved plot, but the demographic that would watch a horror will would be more interested in seeing some one getting splattered as appose to plot.

If that was true, they wouldn't offer 2d versions still.

I know a LOT of people that get headaches from watching these 3d movies, and can only watch standard movies. But 3d wont stop piracy, it will just slow it down for awhile.

Also, offtopic, seems something is awkward about this thread, AVG is going bonkers when I visit it.

If that was true, they wouldn't offer 2d versions still.

I know a LOT of people that get headaches from watching these 3d movies, and can only watch standard movies. But 3d wont stop piracy, it will just slow it down for awhile.

Also, offtopic, seems something is awkward about this thread, AVG is going bonkers when I visit it.
They still do the 2D versions, it just that I don't see many of the those being released on opening week. I got one of my friends where his eyes are slightly crooked, and he just can not see the 3d affects in the first place. He's getting fed up with this 3D crazed because all the film that he actually wanted to see this year (SaW 3D not being one of them) where released 3D.

As for AVG, it pretty much fine for me. Have you reported this to the mods yet?

Not yet, just trying to find the reason, it seems to only be this thread, and a cookie it keeps scanning, trying to figure it out before I report it.

But here in the states, so far, every time there is a 3d release, the standard version is released with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom