Saw 2

99nasha

Fully Optimized
Anybody im america seen it yet....? Comes out this friday, and I was wondering if it was worth going to watch.

I've seen previews of it but i havn't seen it nore will I. The first one was good but I don't think this one will live up to the first.

sequals rarely do (unless ofcourse its like say starwars, hp, lotr, etc which were planned out) these things that come out are just add ons at an attempt to get more money without coming up with any new ideas

Yeah, I saw the first and loved it. The second looks like a dumb teen movie that plays off the awesome aspects of the first. Guess I won't know until I see it though.

Lol I downloaded I, Robot off of Warez and it only took half an hour. I was like "score!"

Good quality too, but I deleted it to make room for music lol (12 Gig HD at the time)

Note: I do not encourage anyone to download videos and/or music, it is wrong and costs people money. I just said what I did once

Saw I was disgustingly good so I'll bet Saw II will be the same. The same crazy guy from the first movie is in the second one. I'm looking forward to seeing it October 28.

The first was brilliant, but I doubt the second will be as good. I might see it anyway if some of my friends are up for it.

I have seen Saw 1 about 5 times and i told myself i'm not goin to watch it again lol.
I'm probably just going to wait untill saw 2 comes out on satellite and invite some people and watch it :p

Back
Top Bottom