Save The Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
VdySan said:
nothing new. somebody thries to scrue somebody else. it has been hepening in past it will heppen in future and as allways there's nothing that you or me can do about it because it's not our decision.

It is our decision because that is the basis of democracy. The internet is not supposed to be controlled by corporate giants. How would you like it if it took an extra 30 seconds to load a TF page because it costs too much for bandwidth. You might not think that it will affect you, but it will. It is the people's decision because it is the people's internet.

my expirience tells me that if corporate giants make decision that they would make resonable (for them resonable) profit they will see that it heppens.

so we can only be against it but it's not our decision to make.

ask your selfe how come microsoft has monopoly all these years and jet they make bad operating sistems and only thing you can do is curse that day you gave your money for XP because theres no alternative.

same thing here, we will only be able to curse the day some corporate giant bouth internet because theres no alternative.

they are BIG and we are small and BIG allways win. sad but true.

VdySan said:
my expirience tells me that if corporate giants make decision that they would make resonable (for them resonable) profit they will see that it heppens.

ask your selfe how come microsoft has monopoly all these years and jet they make bad operating sistems and only thing you can do is curse that day you gave your money for XP because theres no alternative.

same thing here, we will only be able to curse the day some corporate giant bouth internet because theres no alternative.

Ok....you can go slit your wrists now. :dead:

Better? Good. Well, that's a pretty narrow-minded view of things you have there, VdySan.

Pft. I have yet to pay a penny for any MS product. So, there.

VdySan said:

Microsoft doesn't have a monopoly. A monopoly is when there is only one provider of a service. There are others out there that provide operating systems, therefore there is no monopoly. I do not have any regrets about spending money on XP. It's perfect for what I use it for. OSX is basically idiot proof and shiny. I much prefer the windows method of things. I find windows easier to navigate and more enjoyable to use. I won't say anything about Linux except that I have no experience with it so I can't pass judgment on it.

Contrary to what you say the "little people" do have a say. That is why they formed a group and made a petition. That's why this thing has been in congress for so long and why it wasn't just swept under the rug. Corporations don't always win. And a bunch of "little people" in a large group and with lawyers and arguments are not by any means a force to be brushed aside. You make it seem like the apocalypse is upon us.

dude that will suck @$$ if that law passes. why cant it just stay the same?

FireFox said:
Ok....you can go slit your wrists now. :dead:

Better? Good. Well, that's a pretty narrow-minded view of things you have there, VdySan.

Pft. I have yet to pay a penny for any MS product. So, there.

ask your selfe, witch one of people that will make decision on this matter doesn't have anything to do with some big corporation.

so it might be narrow-minded but it's the way that world works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom