Satellite Radio

BGates14

In Runtime
Anyone have a satellite radio in their car? Like Sirius or XM? I'm getting a car this weekend and I'm thinking about getting a satellite radio but I'm not sure, I could always just use my ipod or something but I feel a radio might be better or offer a better variation of music, anyone have any thoughts or info on satellite radio?

Well it depends on how often you drive if you want Sirius or XM. I don't have it currently, but I know people that do. The clarity is pretty good, and you can check NFL scores if you are out on the road. Other than that... that's pretty much all I think of it that seems cool.

Anyone have a satellite radio in their car? Like Sirius or XM? I'm getting a car this weekend and I'm thinking about getting a satellite radio but I'm not sure, I could always just use my ipod or something but I feel a radio might be better or offer a better variation of music, anyone have any thoughts or info on satellite radio?

You may want to wait a bit to get Satalite radio for your ride, i heard thru the grape vine that Sirus & XM are going to merge company's...but i don't know exactly when.

i know that when they do merge, the new company will probably have even a bigger selection of packages... :D

-edit-

by the way, i think an ipod plugged in the radio will suffice for now for ya... ??

There's an XM radio in our truck. It's pretty cool. We got it because there are pretty much no stations where we live, unless you like country music... It's nice not having commercials and being able to listen to a variety of stations.

Back
Top Bottom