SATA 80GB or a normal 120GB maxtor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks everybody That clears a Lot

I Use a lot of Games I think that HD can slowdown GamePlay

4. SamSung make TVs and cellphones....if yer buying a TV or cell-phone, look at SamSung. If yer buying computer hardware, look to someone known for making good computer hardware.

Actually, that's not really accurate. Samsung did begin making televisions and those type of electronics in their earlier years but they were among the leading manufacturers of computer related products beginning in the 70's. They've been manufacturing computer products longer that many of those manufacturing today.
Yes, they have a bigger market in Televisions and Cell phones but that doesn't mean they're not at the leading edge of computer products.

Many overclockers will look for Samsung memory chips on RAM as it is an indication of quality memory. And, frankly, any Samsung computer component device I've owned is among the best.

SamSung make TVs and cellphones....if yer buying a TV or cell-phone, look at SamSung. If yer buying computer hardware, look to someone known for making good computer hardware.

What!?

You havent really looked into RAM that much then. I would have thought that you knew that TCCD ICs (which are good for OCing) are made by Samsung.:confused:

never underestiamte the true power of Samsung!
158531-1-M.jpg

Hi

I wouldnÂ’t buy the Maxtor HDD. In my and my friends experience Maxtor and Western Digital HDDÂ’s are the worst brands of HDD you could buy. If you want quality I would stick with much better brands such as Seagate or Hitachi.

Sure Seagate and Hitachi HDDÂ’s may cost more but they last longer and are of better quality.

Samsung HDD's on the other hand I can't coment about as I have had no experience with them what so ever.

Good luck.

^Western digital is a great brand. Probably the best out there. Maxtor sucks and I can agree with that. I would go with the 120. Its not worth the 40g loss just for SATA

I have to agree that Western Digital's pretty good.. in my experiences anyway.. but yes, stay away from Maxtor.. crapola!

I've never owned one, but my friend has always has experiences with Seagate.. who knows.

In my own experience Maxtor is the best then samsung and seagate (alot of my friends with seagate had HD failure)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom