Sandy Bridge build?

~Darkseeker~

Fully Optimized
Evening all,

My PC is definitely deteriorating, It occasionally freezes and i've got a variable feast of different BSODs recently. Ranging from DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_THAN_OR_EQUAL to INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE. So, I've decided to just go nuts and build something new, rather than bugger about with this heap that's been a pain in the gonads from day one. Tell me what you think :angel:

Motherboard
Processor
Memory
GPU
Case

Going to reuse some other drives and reuse the GX650 from my old rig. Opinions? anyone who's got any money saving ideas here please pipe up, Not exactly rolling in it atm :lol:

Sounds like your hard drive is ready to give up the ghost.

The described BSOD's can really be anything....

I have that motherboard and so far it's been a rock. Normally, I choose Intel motherboards but this was the best bang for the buck at the time and I'm not sorry I chose it.

List of things I've changed with my current rig:

Memory (Twice, Vengeance then Crucial)
Motherboard
HDD (more times than I care to remember)
PSU (twice, Trust Twin-fan then GX650)
OS (7 to XP to 7 then back to XP, and Ubuntu occasionally)

The only things that are original on this heap is the CPU and the GPU. the right-most RAM slot is faulty and causes BSOD's on boot if I try to use anything in it, my 5770 is struggling with Skyrim on 4xMSAA (anything less just looks like crap really xD) and it has recently started showing the aformentioned BSODs and has started freezing every now and then. Like I said this has been a pain since day 1. will be glad to dismantle it for good and put the good bits on ebay.

Back
Top Bottom