Samsung SGH-E800 HELP

r_moore04

Daemon Poster
Iv got a Samsung SGH-E800 fone and iv had it now 4 about 2 week, from my sister, its been workin fine, until now, wen i try and use the cam, i get a message saying "preview error" Can any1 help me??

sounds like a software problem if it hasnt been opened in any way. try and get hold of a cable to re flash the firmware www.t100.org that is a good site for samsungs. a bit abandoned but theres some useful stuff on there

yea. its more for the e700 and others. you should look around all the threads though and see what you can find. im sure theres some e800 firmware available you just have to find it and get the right cable.

i think other cables work with it aswell like the e700. go on www.esato.com/board as thats a mobile phone forum which im on and ask for some help and someone may offer to fix it for you if you send it to them through the post. its a great site and trustworthy

na, iv just tryed it wil the e700 cable, it just says, fone not connected wen it is, and make sure the fone is off, which it is :s lol ah well, i had the same prob with the cam with my e700 aswell, no1 could help me

definately software. i you want the camera fixed then get on that site. someone may also be able to sell you a cheap cable. some things are cheaper than ebay

wow the cam is workin again, dont no 4 how long tho, if it just stops workin it does really matter i dont think, its only the cam

Back
Top Bottom