Samsung P2070 Monitor problems

tswarthog

Solid State Member
Ok guys here is the problems at hand, I recently got my Samsung monitor back and plugged everything back in only to come about a problem here is a description

-First off my computer can only be start by the button the power supply, for some reason the front start does not work any longer. Some times I have to actually have to hold down the button to build change

-The monitor, the monitor meant to be used at a 1600x900 resolution. When I plug in my monitor to my computer for some reason the aspect ratio's seem to be way off. If I put the monitor to 1600x900 the screen starts shaking and everything lags like hell, it is stable on 1600x1200 but it looks almost twice that amount in regards to how small and blurry everything is.

My monitor then tells me that I am not in optimized settings of 1600x900 at 60ghz refresh even though that setting is just messed up right now. Also about every 2 min the screen will go totally black and yell at me for not being in 1600x900 or its "optimized" settings.

I attempted to hook up the monitor to my labtop and everything worked fine, needless to say its graphics card cant run anything close to 1600x900 however at its max resolution it was like my screen should be.

Would this symbol a problem related to my graphics card or the screen? If you need any more information in regards to what my computer is running just say so.

Some updated information, the screen on a lower setting of like 1280x960 appears to have the quality my monitor has always had, and the screen does not yell at me for not being in an optimized setting, however my monitor has always bee in 1600x900 but like said about when this setting is enabled the screen starts to shake, everything is blurry, and everything size wise looks way too small for that aspect ratio.

Back
Top Bottom