Samsung M62 or motorola edge S??

Blurry_face96

Beta member
I want a new phone and these 2 are the newest and best options in my opinion.. iv been a samsung guy my whole life and i always like their phones they last alot.

The M62 seems like an amazing phone for its price but alot of people are talkin bad about the exynos and how hot it gets that i started to question it.

Then i found out motorola is coming up with a new phone that is 5th in the antutu charts and its so cheap?!?! Its above flagship phones and the processor is so good how is it so cheap? I wanted to buy it but the fact that its the same price as the samsung but the processor is so much better stopped me, could their phone maybe have faults or they dont last long? Im so confused

I want a new phone and these 2 are the newest and best options in my opinion.. iv been a samsung guy my whole life and i always like their phones they last alot.

The M62 seems like an amazing phone for its price but alot of people are talkin bad about the exynos and how hot it gets that i started to question it.

Then i found out motorola is coming up with a new phone that is 5th in the antutu charts and its so cheap?!?! Its above flagship phones and the processor is so good how is it so cheap? I wanted to buy it but the fact that its the same price as the samsung but the processor is so much better stopped me, could their phone maybe have faults or they dont last long? Im so confused
Samsung M62 is better than Motorola Edge S because I have used M62. It`s really a powerful machine. I suggest you to use Samsung m62

Back
Top Bottom