Saints Row

ssc456

Fully Optimized
hi,

just got my xbox360 and my mate has told me Saints Row is a brilliant game for it i was just wondering what you guys think of it

My friend has a X-BOX 360 and has that game. he says it is awsome. I never played it but I hope to get a 360.

well jus as an update i bin playing the game off a friend and its brilliant its like a ghetto / gangsta version of GTA but 10 X better.

so any1 that has a 360 and wants to buy that game go ahead i give it bout 9/10 maybe 8 coz after a while of going round beaten people up and getting involved in gang wars the fun runs out but the missions are good,

jus a shame theres not more of a story line i mean it has a story line but 1 similar to GTA which isnt really much its jus mission after mission.

I sell video games and I always have customers asking me if it is good, and I honestly don't know, so I take the handheld and tell them how many have sold :D

i hate saints row i got a friend that plays it 24/7 and the graphics are OK but not great and i wonder if i get hit by a car at 2 mph i would fly 5 feet
The physics suck the graphics are decent the games too long and its a COPY of GTA
theres really no story line
mission after mission AND I HATE THE COLOR PURPLE!!!!!!
if u want a good game for the 360 go and get Gears Of War or The Darkness

Back
Top Bottom