Saints Row IV (Coming 8/20/13 in NA)

I might get it. Depends. My Birthday is September 13th so I might ask for it. That and GTA V. And money that'll go toward a gaming PC to record gameplay.

i need to either catch up on my backlog or stop buying these games.. never installed on steam :(
2cgk51l.jpg

Yes. Steam does present this problem. So many games on sale via steam. So little time to play them.

agreed. I haven't even got through the games I bought in the last sale. And I just bought nine new ones this time around....

League Of Legends takes up most of my game time. When I'm not on that, I'm usually on Civ. Recently played a lot of Fallout 3 and DA:O aswell.

On topic I probably won't bother with this game unless it goes 50% or more off. Number 3 was fun but so short it wasn't even worth it. Like 8-10 hours of gameplay. And yeah I know it's not just about the story, a lot of gameplay comes from running around shooting people and all that **** but it just never kept me interested.

Last edited:
I have no interest in this game I have 3 on my PS and I prob should delete it not into the GTA style game

I'm glad so many of you hate open world GTA-like games or have too many games to play, but would have been cool to have some discussion with people actually interested in the game and plan to play it one day.

I'm glad so many of you hate open world GTA-like games or have too many games to play, but would have been cool to have some discussion with people actually interested in the game and plan to play it one day.

That's great and all but it is a thread about saints row IV and you did originally say. 'Is anyone getting it?' and I just told you. And why I won't be getting it.

I'd love to play it, but it's been refused classification (banned) in Australia :(

Apparently an anal probing gun was too offensive for our nanny government:
Saints Row 4 has been banned in Australia due to Alien Anal Probe. - Blog by RetroCortana101 - IGN

They're reappealing the courts today, but with a censored version.

I'd love to play it, but it's been refused classification (banned) in Australia :(

Apparently an anal probing gun was too offensive for our nanny government:
Saints Row 4 has been banned in Australia due to Alien Anal Probe. - Blog by RetroCortana101 - IGN

They're reappealing the courts today, but with a censored version.

Are you guys worried about GTA V getting banned after the medic marijuana in the gameplay trailer? I thought another reason why SR3 was banned was due to medical prescriptions and being able to sell them or something.

agreed. I haven't even got through the games I bought in the last sale. And I just bought nine new ones this time around....

League Of Legends takes up most of my game time. When I'm not on that, I'm usually on Civ. Recently played a lot of Fallout 3 and DA:O aswell.

Borderlands 2 and Guildwars 2 has been talking up most of my time. However I have been debating about Fallout 3 or NewVagas

I have no interest in this game I have 3 on my PS and I prob should delete it not into the GTA style game

Ditto.

It's weird. I got no time to play GTA franchise, however I do not mind open world RPGs like Fallout 3 / New Vagas

Borderlands 2 and Guildwars 2 has been talking up most of my time. However I have been debating about Fallout 3 or NewVagas

Ditto.

It's weird. I got no time to play GTA franchise, however I do not mind open world RPGs like Fallout 3 / New Vagas

Borderlands I got bored off. Just a bit too repetitive for me. You basically just stand still and spray, the enemies just get more health so all it means is you spray for longer, there is no real challenge to the game. And if you die you just respawn anyway and carry on right from where you left off, don't even have to start the sequence again.

Fallout 3 was miles better than New Vegas, NV was still decent but nowhere near as good as Fallout 3 imo.

I think I preferred GTA style games when I was younger, like 10 years old. I love RPGs but GTA, Saints Row just don't appeal to me so much anymore, I don't think its because they're bad, but because there are so many other games I'd rather be playing. Back when I was younger there werent so many games to play.

Back
Top Bottom