Saints Row 2 so close

Only 6 hours away
banana.gif

I was just watching a review of this game and I'm really looking forward to it coming out. I'm not sure if it will win me over from GTA but should provide a nice break. Got a 8.2 IGN score. Here is a quick review.

http://www.gamerankings.com/itemrankings/launchreview.asp?reviewid=970535&popup=1

Called down to see if they were having a midnight launch but Wally world didn't know when the game was getting delivered. I wish I had a Gamestop close by

Anyone getting this for the PS3? I think the Co op mode is going to be a blast.

Not that excited by it. I wanna see how it fares against GTA IV though.

On an other note, I can't wait for Gears of War 2! November 7th! :D

Not that excited by it. I wanna see how it fares against GTA IV though.

On an other note, I can't wait for Gears of War 2! November 7th! :D

I don't think you can really compare it to GTA. They have already said the graphics are not as good.

But it offers massive amounts of customizations vs GTA. I play quite a bit of GTA online and just love the open world environment it offers vs say BF BC. Just can't get into that and always go back to GTA.

Just hoping this gives me a new multiplayer game to pull me away from GTA.

It looks like its going to be over the top and loads of fun.

As for Gears 2 I'm sure your excited that game looks great. I skipped over the first one on PC after the launch gave horror stories of game installs.

I've thought about buying a 360 but still hate the thought of paying just to get online. I just don't get online enough to really make it worth it. If I'm lucky I might log 10 hours online in a week.

I'm pretty sure they've fixed all the Windows Live issues. It was only a pain because Gears of War was the first title to incorporate the whole Windows Live thing.

Looks like a good game and its supposed to be alot better than the first one. I'll wait and see what every says before I get it or not.

Back
Top Bottom