Safe buying Ipod from ebay?

kyleman999

Daemon Poster
as the name suggests is it safe to buy an ipod of ebay i saw a couple of ipods id like and as always their lower than a bran new one. particulary, the ipod minis and ipod nano lol

and also tips on what to look for when buying of ebay

holy hell that is a long sig....make if 5 lines.... its the rules, as for ebay..just look at the sellers profile, and rating

Power seller... good but not required (I'm close, but not one yet). Positive feedback is a must. Use paypal and credit card, it gives you a triple safety net (ebay, paypal, and cc company). If it looks way to good to be true it probably is... Most ebay sellers are honest and really want to make a good transaction, and same with buyers. I sell hard drives on ebay - have 100% positive feedback, and have never had a transaction go bad (ship 2-3 a day, it's a nice second income). I try to be professional, and run it like a business - heck it involves money. That's the general attitude on ebay, very few people are out to screw you. A few things to look for, check warranty policies, and especially on an mp3 player don't buy "as-is". Make sure warranty terms are reasonable. Hope this helps, if you see any questionable listings, just post and I'll take a look at it.

Back
Top Bottom