Safe and legal ways to download Tv shows?

o_O...

Are you sure? I may have overlooked that, but I don't use the default one. I have another one I use for storing all of my ripped DVD's.

But, if it works, thanks.

I'm finding I'm more of a noob to PC things than I originally thought.

Distortion, I thought Family Guy was very funny until I saw Arrested Development. I never thought I would say it but I actually think it's funnier than Family Guy.

john123 said:
torrents are safe :)
Tell me John, are these the same as bit torrents that are mentioned in rule 11b, where it states that they are not allowed to be downloaded?, I ask this so as to be clear what you are referring to.

Brookfield said:
Tell me John, are these the same as bit torrents that are mentioned in rule 11b, where it states that they are not allowed to be downloaded?, I ask this so as to be clear what you are referring to.
You mean there is a difference? I downloand torrents all the time and I have never had any problems.

Torrents = Bittorents

There is no such thing as a 'bit torrent'. Bittorrent is a torrent client used to download said torrents.

VirtualDrone said:
Well I download torrents not bittorrents so would it be safe to post the link?
Well, the rule specifically says "those that tell you where to get episodes of telivision shows etc" so if the ones that you d/load do this, don't post the link, OK?

Back
Top Bottom