Sadaam is officially convicted of war Crimes

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's considered disgraceful to be hung as a "common criminal" he wanted to be killed as a warrior... firing squad...

remember it is their culture that corporal punishment is in effect... and truthfully... it works for them. who is to say the Iraqi people/goverment body is wrong for doing it? us? I think not...

What I do fear is that the fighting will get worse now that it is final. It's bad enough our people over there have to deal with what they have to, now this will give his followers, even more to fight for and try to make him a martyr. And in doing so take as many "Infidals" with them... Now is when all our fellow countrymen, from whatever nation they hail from, will be in true danger...

Sadaam wasn't dead already?

He was worse than George Bush, and actually killed people.

Next...find Osama Bin Laden. All this technology, and they can't find a guy after 5 years...

Stop turning this into a political thing. Leave Bush and all other politics out of it. It only shows your ignorance.

I wonder if he can appeal. I just hope they hurry and hang him. I'm glad he didn't get the firing squad. He got off too easy as it is.

i'm not familiar with iraqi judicial law, but i'm sure there will be at least one appeal trial. you know things like this are rarely final...

The General said:
They should make him play a game with Jigsaw, and if he wins, play another.

or with his apprentice, because she's a murderer :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom