Sad But True

h25520062

In Runtime
This Is very sad but true. We are destroying this earth by putting out an average person one ton of carbon dioxide each year. The modle T's emissions are still floating around,Takes 1000 years to get out. But we can stop it and we dont have to drive really gay hybrid cars. We can drive cars running off of ethanol. And No you dont have to wait for GM to make there new cars you can run it off most of the cars now.Ethonal has more octane so we should be fine with that. running ethonal is also cheaper so it would help us out alot. Really its not just cars making this mess, its leaving your lights on or your tv on standby. Buy alarm clocks that take two double A batterys you dont need a cd player a radio. You can plant more trees and live in a older house we really need to stop this bull shit.

llol@how right you are
im gonna plant a tree next chance I get.
but then again I live right by woods some im rolling in clean air!

Humanity, society and the world is bad enough as it is, and frankly I can't see it getting any better in 20 lifetimes either. So why should I make the effort to help future generations if they're just gonna get worse than my generation are anyway?

Personal opinion, so don't give me anything over it. However, replies like "so true" and "Wow you're so right" are seriously welcomed.

What are you talking about, some cars wont run because there is to much ehtanol in the gas..Ive known a couple people. their cars wouldnt shut on and off, do to the increase in ethanol..Your car has to be modified, to run on pur ethanol..Yeah we have tons of plants and tress planted in my yard..

yea thats true but you can't really do anything to help. i mean yeah you can walk everywhere or car pool to have less carbon dioxide emissions. one way that you can prevent it is by buying one of those hybrid cars like you said before but still there is always going to be a vast majority of a country that won't change their mind and will still drive a huge gas guzzling truck. but we don't really have to worry about it for the furture because in a couple of thousand years the sun will explode and destroy the solar system and it will all start over again

Yeah, society is the way it is. The government [of Canada] has a campaign and sends out booklets now on how to save energy... (and ironically (sp) that book uses lots of thick paper and ink and whatnot).

Ronco Rox said:
but we don't really have to worry about it for the furture because in a couple of thousand years the sun will explode and destroy the solar system and it will all start over again

Think about this.
Humans have been living on this planet for a few thousand years.
And in the past 1500 years we have come from basicly producing no pollution to where we are now. It will take a few hundred thousand years before the sun blows up. Now do u really think that this planet is going to survive even 1/10th of that time if nothing is done to decrease the amount of pollution that we create every day?

mammikoura said:
Think about this.
Humans have been living on this planet for a few thousand years.
And in the past 1500 years we have come from basicly producing no pollution to where we are now. It will take a few hundred thousand years before the sun blows up. Now do u really think that this planet is going to survive even 1/10th of that time if nothing is done to decrease the amount of pollution that we create every day?
We will all be dead before the sun explodes.

yeah in the states a lot of our appliances have these things called EnergyStar built in them. they "supposivey" use less energy. i don't know how they would accomplish that. i mean a dishwasher takes a certain amount of water and electric for it to clean your dishes any less you would still see spots on the dishes.

Back
Top Bottom