Sabertooth vs VPRO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter1107

Solid State Member
WHICH MUCH BETTER: MOBO=ASUS SABERTOOTH P67 LGA 1155 SATA 6Gbps and USB 3.0 Supported Intel P67 DDR3 1800 ATX Motherboard ------------------------------​------------------------------​------------------------------​-- MOBO=ASUS LGA 1155 SATA 6Gbps USB 3.0 Supported Intel Z68 ATX DDR3 2400 Motherboards P8Z68-V PRO

Neither is much better. Honestly it looks to be a fairly even comparison. Since the price is the same it comes down to the bells and whistles.

The Z68-V Pro has available integrated graphics (are you getting a separate video card?), SSD caching which people seem to be split on the benefits of (are you getting an SSD?), and is bluetooth connectable (lost me on that one).
The P67 Sabertooth has none of the above, but does have fancy gimmicks like Thermal Armor and Thermal Radar, and just generally looks cool.

It essentially comes down to what your other components are going to be, and personal preference.
Personally, I would go with the Sabertooth since I wouldn't benefit from the Z68 features.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom