Rush Hour 3

I love Rush Hour " Dont ever touch a Chinese man Radio" lol "No man im on vacation I want some moo-shoe" lol sorry but I like those lines

Lol... I know... and "I thought you said she had the bomb." "Man, I said she's da bomb." "She's the bomb?"

The most memorable part is when they were going to get a massage by all the beautiful chinese women. Chris was so overjoyed by the sight of them that he was almost speechless. So funny. Then the karaoke was pretty funny.

TRDCorolla said:
The most memorable part is when they were going to get a massage by all the beautiful chinese women. Chris was so overjoyed by the sight of them that he was almost speechless. So funny. Then the karaoke was pretty funny.

LMAO. Yeah man... good times... also when jackie and chris meet up after jack thinks chris "dies". jackie's like, "an agent was killed today!." Chris:"Who?" jack:"You!" chris:"Agent you!?!?" jack:"nooo, you!". :D

...and then the part when he keeps going into his old neighborhood business (the chinese reatarurant and bar) acting all bad and cool. The part when Chris Tucker in Vegas playing the craps was pretty hilarious. His speech about Mandela and stuff. So funny.

"Ah have a dream. Tha bla people, and wha people, an even chinese people, can all gamble togetha." HAHAHA.

Back
Top Bottom